- Size Chart
Mens Bonded Down Jacket
Choose your armour responsibly! Battling changing weather conditions is part of our heritage. We love bad weather and make our jackets to make sure that you don't have to worry. If you need just ONE jacket to keep you warm and dry from the first autumn showers until the sun heats up the earth again for summer, then this is your best bet. And of course, it doesn't hurt to be responsible and look sharp while you're at it. The Akkarvik from Y by Nordisk is extremely breathable beacuse of the natural filling and the intelligent membrane that lets heat out when you are warm and shuts out wind when you are cold. The innovative bonding technique keeps the down filling in place and give you that modern down look without piercing the shell and compromising the water repellency.
The hood and visor are fully adjustable for a perfect fit in any condition.
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repells moist
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Water repellent 2-way stretch fabric
- Innovative seam bonding technique
- The model is 186 cm and wearing size M
- Garment measurement:
- Chest / width : 70 cm
- Length, center back : 80 cm
- Sleeve length : 71 cm
- Weight : 765 g (M)
- Filling : 150 g (M)
This products is PFC free
- Name : XD protect shell 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : Recycled 2-way stretch laminate with XD Tech Membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Colour : Black
- Name : Lightweight rip-stop polyester
- Colour : Black
- Name : Crystal down
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill Power (EU) : 700+ cuin
- Fill Power (US) : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|