Simple, spacious and iconic cotton tent
The Alfheim 12.6 is a true signature tent with its classic tepee construction. With its simple one pole construction it is very easy to pitch making it ideal for camping, glamping, group trips or simply as a show off tent with room enough for 6-8 people. The tepee construction offers optimal ventilation and it even has an integrated internal ventilation system allowing you to adjust the rooftop with a simple string pull from inside the tent. The Alfheim can be equipped with an additional zip-in groundsheet and tailored cabins, which are equipped with mesh in the top, allowing you to stargaze if you also open the rooftop.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
• Iconic tepee shape
• Can be pitched by one person
• Adjustable center pole for perfect fit
• Reinforced pole point on groundsheet
• Entrance can be opened in half
The story behind the name
Home of the Light Elves
Alfheim (Álfheimr) means “Elf Home” and is one of the Nine Worlds and home of the Light Elves in Norse mythology. The Light-elves are fairer to look upon than the sun, whereas the Dark-elves, who dwell down in the earth, are blacker than pitch. Alfheim was both the name of the supernatural world of the elves and the name of a kingdom, whose legendary kings were related to the elves.
- Composition : 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Construction : Technical weave with breathable finish
- Weight : 200 g/m2
- Colour : Natural
- Hydrostatic head : 350 mm
- WaterproofFirstFabric : False
- WaterproofSecondFabric : False
- WaterproofThirdFabric : False
- Poles : Steel
- Pegs : Steel
- Guy line : Polyester