An extremely flexible and cosy cotton tent
Asgard 19.6 is the largest of the Asgard models with a ground area close to 20 sqm. Still it is very easy to pitch due to the single center pole construction – and it offers plenty of room for up to 10 persons sleeping. The highly pleasant cotton fabric combined with the various ventilation possibilities makes staying inside this tent a nice and pleasant experience – not least due to the mosquito net in both front door and the many ground level windows. Asgard can be even more luxurious by adding a tailored zip-in groundsheet, tailored cabins and a high wall offering plenty of headroom. A great tent when you want to stand out.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
• Fits up to 10 people
• Fantastic sleeping environment
• Large A-door protects against rain
• Adjustable center pole for perfect fit
• Mosquito mesh at ventilation, windows and door
The story behind the name
Home of the Norse Gods
In old Norse mythology, Asgard, which means “Enclosure of the Æsir”, is one of the Nine Worlds, only accessible via the burning rainbow bridge Bifrost. Here lives both the old gods Vanir and the more martial gods led by Odin. With his wife Frigg, he lives in the castle Valhalla, located within Asgard. Outside Asgard is Utgard, home of the giants, and Midgard, home of the humans.
- Composition : 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Construction : Technical weave with breathable finish
- Colour : Natural
- Weight : 200 g/m2
- Hydrostatic head : 350 mm
- WaterproofFirstFabric : False
- WaterproofSecondFabric : False
- WaterproofThirdFabric : False
- Poles : Steel
- Pegs : Steel
- Guy line : Polyester