- Size Chart
Womens Bonded Down Coat
Choose your armour responsibly!
Battling changing weather conditions is part of our heritage. We love bad weather and make our jackets to make sure that you don't have to worry. If you need just ONE jacket to keep you warm and dry from the first autumn showers until the sun heats up the earth again for summer, then this is your best bet. And of course, it doesn't hurt to be responsible and look sharp while you're at it.
The Aukea from Y by Nordisk is a seamless down coat with complete weather protection made from sustainable materials. It is highly breathable due to its natural down filling and an intelligent membrane that lets heat out when you are warm and shuts out wind when you are cold. The innovative bonding technique keeps the down filling in place and gives you that modern down look without piercing the shell or compromising the water repellency. The hood and visor are fully adjustable for a perfect fit in any condition.
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repels moist
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Waterproof 2-way stretch fabric
As main part of the Yeti logo for years, the red Y is an established symbol of exceptional quality, animal welfare and heritage of Yeti, the Down Specialist.
- Model : The model is 175 cm and wearing size S
- Chest : 49 cm
- Chest : 98 cm
- Length, center back : 82 cm
- Sleeve length : 62 cm
- Weight : 638 g (S)
- Filling : 165 g (S)
- Name : XD protect shell 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : Recycled 2-way stretch laminate with XD Tech Membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Colour : Black
- Name : Recycled lightweight rip-stop nylon
- Composition : 100% recycled polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Colour : Black
- Name : Crystal down dry
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill Power (EU) : 700+ cuin
- Fill Power (US) : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|