A classic, versatile 3-in-1 tent with lots of space
The Faxe 4 SI is a very spacious and highly versatile tent with a 3-in-1 construction so you can pitch both inner tent and flysheet separately as stand-alone or just use the flysheet as a tarp. The inner tent has a polyester/cotton ceiling and the flysheet has a 3000 mm hydrostatic head. Faxe 4 SI has a door at both ends and a straight pole at each end for simple and easy pitching. It is constructed with tension webbing along the center of the tent for added strength and has reinforced guy rope attachment points. Inside it offers mesh windows, storage pockets and a clothes line.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- Extremely versatile 3-in-1 tent
- Classic ridge based construction
- Asymmetric design for optimal sit-up height
- Very spacious
- Double entrance
- Panoramic view from inside
- Very comfortable indoor climate
- Tension webbing along ceiling for added strength
- Reinforced guy rope attachment points
- Possible to add extra porch (accessory)
The story behind the name
Faxe is a town on the island of Zealand in East Denmark dating back to 1280. It lies beautifully by the sea and offers Denmark's oldest village school still in use; the half-timbered Rasmus Svendsens Skole from 1633. The Old Norse name ”Faxe” means "horse mane" probably refering to its location on a long hill. Today Faxe is mostly known for Faxe Bryggeri, a famous brewery producing beer and soft drinks.