A multi-purpose tent for outdoor living
The Finnmark 2 SI is a durable and versatile tent with entrances on both sides for better access and airflow plus a roomy interior with plenty of opportunities for storage, cooking or simply just the comfort of extra space. Multiple ventilation options allow you to tailor the tent to your needs, ensuring optimal comfort for both sleeping, living and cooking. The Finnmark 2 is pitches inner first, allowing you to leave off the flysheet in warm, dry conditions while letting you stargaze. You can also add a ceiling storage net as an accessory to keep your phone, wallet or flashlight.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- Dome construction with double entry
- Inner pitched with clip-on pole attachment
- Possible to use as stand-alone
- Cross pole creates a double porch
- Large D-doors for full panoramic view
- Very durable rip-stop fly sheet
- Magnetic fly door closure
- Large ventilations on flysheet
- Mesh ceiling for ventilation and stargazing
- Ceiling storage net as accessory for extra storage
The story behind the name
Finnmark is a county in the northeast of Norway next to Finland, Russia, the Norwegian and Barents Sea. Here East meets West as it is the Northernmost part of continental Europe. Actually the municipality Vardø is located farther east than St. Petersburg and Istanbul. ”Finn” is Norse for the Sámi people and ”mark” means "woodland" or "borderland". It offers midnight sun, northen lights and North Cape.