The ideal add-on for your tent.
The Kari 12 is an easy-to-handle cotton tarp that compliments the rest of our cotton range and which can be used either with a tent or on its own. A tarp provides extra space and shelter and can be used in a variety of ways, with or without groundsheet and windbreaker. It protects you and your camp from rain, snow or strong sun. Kari comes with two strong steel poles, 10 steel V-pegs with a hole for added strength in sandy ground and a guy rope offering a variety of setups.
- Ideal for shade and shelter
- Use with or without a tent
- Great for luggage, gatherings and living
- Designed to fit Nordisk Legacy tents
- Reinforced corners for extreme durability
- Reinforced eyelets designed for modular set-up
- Webbing loops for various attachments options
- Tailored canvas stuff sack for easy packing
- Poles, pegs and guy rope included
- V-pegs with hole for added strength in sandy ground
The story behind the name
God of the Wind
Kari (Kári) is a term for wind and was in ancient Norse mythology personified by Kári, who was the heir to his father Fornjót’s kingdoms, making him the ruler of Finland and Kvenland. Kári is the father of Frosti (‘frost’), or elsewhere named Jökul, which means ‘icicle, ice, glacier’ – and the grandfather of Snær the Old (Snærr inn gamli’), meaning ‘Snow the Old’.
- Flysheet : 350 mm
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Construction: Technical Weave with breathable finish
Weight 185 g/m2