Colour up your camp!
The Kari Tech Mini Colour Packs contain all you need not only to set up your Kari Mini tarp, but also to make it yours. With the Kari Tech Mini tarp and the different colour packs, you will never again miss your camp at a festival. Will it be the cherry pink one? Or do you prefer mustard yellow? Each colour pack holds 2 adjustable tarp poles, all pegs, all guy ropes – all in the same of the “Colour my Adventure” colours. The poles are height-adjustable from 1.6 to 1.9 metres and are made from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium, as are the sturdy skewer pegs. Poles and pegs come with individual bags for separate packing if needed. Each of the guy ropes is equipped with a triangular slider for easy adjustment, a Mini Hook for easy attachment to the tent and a mesh pocket triangle, which doubles as guy rope holder and guy rope warning flag for more safety, when the guy ropes are pegged out.
- A new and creative way to colour your camp
- Each colour pack holds all accessories needed to pitch the Kari Tech Mini
- Lightweight, height-adjustable aluminium poles and sturdy aluminium pegs
- Adjustable, reflective guy ropes with Mini Hook and mesh pocket triangle for guy rope storage and camp safety!
- There are no boundaries for your creativity: buy more than one colour pack to mix and match
The story behind the name
God of the Wind
Kari (Kári) is a term for wind and was in ancient Norse mythology personified by Kári, who was the heir to his father Fornjót’s kingdoms, making him the ruler of Finland and Kvenland. Kári is the father of Frosti (‘frost’), or elsewhere named Jökul, which means ‘icicle, ice, glacier’ – and the grandfather of Snær the Old (Snærr inn gamli’), meaning ‘Snow the Old’.
- Weight : 1300 g
- Length : 50 cm
- Width : 10 cm
- Height : 4 cm