- Size Chart
Women's 3 in 1 Down Coat
With a 100% recycled shell fabric and upcycled down filling, you are protected against nature forces, while you help protect nature itself. A Y by Nordisk jacket is always filled with 100 % natural, upcycled and certified responsible down from European free-range farms.
Use Liz as a standalone down coat, a waterproof, breathable hardshell or combine the two to make a full blown element fighter. It offers great flexibility for all year use and lets you look great no matter what version of the coat you are currently wearing. With fully taped seams, the 100% recycled hardshell is completely waterproof and the natural down filling is water repellant, allowing you to stay warm even in moist conditions. Unlike similar twin jackets, the Liz coats adapt perfectly to their counterpart, making the connectors completely invisible. By reversing the down coat, the connectors stay out of sight, when detached from the shell. The hood, cuffs and hem are adjustable and the coat features side pockets in both layers.
- Outer and inner jacket can be disconnected
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repells moist
- Adjustable hood on shell jacket
- Velcro cuffs on shell jacket
- 2-way zipper on shell jacket
- Adjustable hem on both jackets
- elastic cuffs on inner jacket
- Inner jacket is reversible for a fresh look
As main part of the Yeti logo for years, the red Y is an established symbol of exceptional quality, animal welfare and heritage of Yeti, the Down Specialist.
- ModelSize : The model is 175 cm and wearing size S
- Weight : 935 g (S)
- Filling : 140 g (S)
- Name : XD Honeycomc shell, 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : 2-layer recycled fabric, 2-way stretch polyester with XD Tech membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Name : Lightweight rip-stop polyester
- Composition : 100% Polyester
- Construction : woven fabric
- Name : Lightweight nylon
- Composition : 100% Polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Name : Crystal down dry
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill Power (EU) : 700+ cuin
- Fill Power (US) : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|