Tent with plenty of room for storage and cooking
The Oppland 2 PU is a great tent when looking for something compact without compromising on comfort or the need for space. The aerodynamic tunnel construction is pitched outer first and gives great wind stability. The Oppland 2 is easy to pitch and easy to pack down plus it is equipped with a large vent at the front and one to the rear for excellent ventilation. Inside there is plenty of room for two people with gear and equipment while the porch provides plenty of extra room for storage and cooking. Or it can be used as an extra living area if used together with the matching footprint.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- Easy to pitch
- Outer pitched tunnel construction
- Very spacious with multiple storage options
- Highly stable structure
- Large side entrance for easy access to living area
- All-around zipper in doors for complete stow-away
- Possible to detach inner cabin
- Excellent ventilation
- Large porch for gear and cooking
- Easy tuck-away storage pocket for inner and outer doors
The story behind the name
Oppland is a county in Norway administered from Lillehammer – former host of the 1994 Winter Olympics and the 2016 Winter Youth Olympics. The old Norse name of Upplǫnd means 'the upper countries', and Oppland is a popular tourist destination well known for skiing and winter sports. Eight of the ten highest mountains in Norway are located here including the highest two; Glittertind and Galdhøpiggen.