- Size Chart
Mens hardshell down jacket
Sunshine is nice. But bad weather can be so much more fun. Supreme insulation, great ventilation features and complete weather protection gives you the ammunition to take on any adventure, where the elements may change.
Even with its classic and simplistic look, Reese is a technical high performance hardshell jacket made of recycled materials and premium down filling from european free-range geese. The sturdy water- and windproof materials cover the Crystal Down® Dry-filling, which is both water repellant and quick-drying, unlike most down insulation.
The new 2022 version now come with reflective details on the adjustable hood, making it much more visible in the dark and an obvious choice for bike communiting during the cold months of the year.
Despite its supreme protection against water, wind and cold, the Reese is still breahtable and light, and guaranteed to be a friend for life. Stay Warm - Stay Dry!
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry ®
- 2-way adjustable hood with visor
- Waterproof pockets and front zipper
- Underarm zip for ventilation
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Model : The model is 186 cm and wearing size M
- Chest : 70 cm
- Chest : 141 cm
- Length, center back : 81 cm
- Sleeve length : 87.9 cm
- Weight : 810 g (M)
- Filling : 114 g (M)
- Name : XD protect shell 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : Recycled 2-way stretch laminate with XD Tech Membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Colour : Jack Blue
- Name : Recycled lightweight rip-stop nylon
- Composition : 100% recycled polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Colour : Dress Blue
- Name : Crystal down dry
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill Power (EU) : 700+ cuin
- Fill Power (US) : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|