An award-winning lightweight tent
The Telemark 2 ULW has won several awards for its innovative, lightweight design and despite the very low weight, there are no compromises on function or comfort. Made from state-of-the-art fabrics and components it has great ventilation, easily adjustable guy ropes, magnetic 'quick-snap' door closure and an outer door which can be converted into a canopy. It has plenty of room for two including a porch for storage of gear and footwear. It comes with YKK zippers, Duraflex trim and corner pole pockets made of ultra sturdy Cordura – and the ULW version is equipped with carbon poles and 9g titanium V-pegs.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- Ultralight and compact
- Quick and easy to pitch
- Porch for storage of gear and footwear
- Outer door can be converted into a canopy
- Smart fly ventilation for optimised airflow (arches)
- YKK zippers and Duraflex trim
- Carbon poles for low weight and high strength
- Aluminium o-rings on guy ropes for flexible pegging
- Linelock guy rope attachment
- Inner pocket works as integrated pack sack
The story behind the name
The story behind the name: Telemark is a county in south eastern Norway next to the Skagerrak coastline. It is a land covered with mountains, hills, valleys and lakes, hence its original name Bratsberg meaning 'steep mountain'. Telemark offers a wide variety of national parks, picturesque fjells and plenty of possibilities for trekking in the summer and skiing in the winter.