- Size Chart
Womens Hardshell Down Jacket
Sunshine is nice. But bad weather can be so much more fun. Supreme insulation, great ventilation features and complete weather protection gives you the ammunition to take on any adventure, where the elements may change.
Tora is designed especially for trekking and hiking, where your pulse is high and you may encounter both cold, wind and rain. With underarm ventilation zippers and the unique front zipper ventilation you can get plenty of air through it when active, and seal it in, if you get cold during a break.
It may look classic and simplistic, but make no mistake: Tora is a technical high performance jacket, made with a 2-way stretch hardshell, a fully adjustable hood and visor and intelligently high placed pockets, that are still accessible when you are wearing your bagpack’s hipbelt.
The unique Crystal Down® Dry-filling is both water repellant and quick-drying, and derive exclusively from traceble european free-range geese. Despite its supreme protection against water, wind and cold, the Tora is still both breahtable and superlight, and guaranteed to be a friend for life. Stay Warm - Stay Dry!
- Super light shell fabric
- Intelligent XD Membrane adjusting breathability by conditions
- 100 % recycled lining fabric
- Certified ethical down filling
- Water Column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m2/24h
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry® European premium down filling
- 2-way adjustable hood with visor
- Front zipper with zip vent system
As main part of the Yeti logo for years, the red Y is an established symbol of exceptional quality, animal welfare and heritage of Yeti, the Down Specialist.
- ModelSize : The model is 175 cm and wearing size S
- Weight : 660 g (S)
- Filling : 95 g (S)
- Name : XD protect shell 2-layer
- Composition : 100% Polyamide
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 20000 mm
- Name : Recycled lightweight rip-stop nylon
- Composition : 100% recycled polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Name : Crystal down
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill Power (EU) : 700+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|