When a tent is almost like a real house
Utgard 13.2 is the closest you will get to living in a real house – in a tent. There is room for up to 6 people sleeping and the square shape makes it optimal for glamping décor. With a door and two large windows in each end combined with two small windows at ground level in each side of the tent both ventilation, visibility and light is ensured. All windows and doors are equipped with mosquito nets. The breathable cotton fabric ensures excellent sleeping environment keeping the tent cool even on a hot summer day. Utgard can be equipped with adding accessories like a tailored zip in floor and two detachable cabins.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- • Fits 6 people
• Two entrances
• Two large windows with curtains front and rear
• Windows hook onto guy ropes as small canopies
• Two ground level windows with mesh in each side
The story behind the name
Home of the Giants
Utgard (Útgarðar) means ‘Outyards’ and was in old Norse mythology a stronghold of the giants situated in Jotunheim (Jötunheimr). Utgard was ruled by Loke (Útgarða-Loki), a great and devious giant, who fought Thor in a rigged competition held in the Outyards. Utgard is the final of the three worlds connected to Yggdrasil, which apart from Utgard consists of Asgard, the home of the gods, and Midgard, home of the humans.
- Composition : 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Construction : Technical weave with breathable finish
- Weight : 200 g/m2
- Colour : Natural
- Hydrostatic head : 350 mm
- WaterproofFirstFabric : False
- WaterproofSecondFabric : False
- WaterproofThirdFabric : False
- Poles : Steel
- Pegs : Steel
- Guy line : Polyester