Tarps for tenting versatility
Tarps come in many varieties, from small and extremely lightweight you bring along when weight really matters. To large cotton tarps, you set up for a cosy gathering or shelter when doing outdoor cooking.
It’s always a good idea to keep a tarp with your tent and equipment. They are versatile and can turn a miserable rainy hike into a great adventure. From adding extra covers to your tent to keep out the elements, to creating shelters under the trees when the weather turns on a walk.
Tarps is a must have when going into the outdoors
- They can connect to other tarps and tents for seamless coverage and no drips.
- They can add extra waterproofness to your tent, if the rain is really pouring down.
- They can create a porch in front of the tent, so you don’t have to sit inside the tent.
- They are so versatile!
The benefits of the tarp depend on how you’ll use it!
Buying Guide for Tarps
Not sure what tarp is right for you? Consider:
- What size is the tarp? Think about how it will be used and how many people should fit under it.
- What will you use the tarp for? Does it need to be heavy and strong for durability on rough terrains or should it be light and airy, just for blocking out the harsh sun?
- Does it have extra functionality? Out tech tarp can also be used as a mini tent or a hammock.
Learn more about the accessories and uses of each tarp available at Nordisk by clicking on the tarps on this page!
Scroll up now to search through our great selection of tarps and find the perfect one for your tent and hiking needs - or simply just to have in your backyard for sun protection.